Friday, December 7, 2007

Just another day...

It began as an innocent trip with a friend to Starbucks. One of those lovely occasions when everything was perfect enough to take for granted. But when I went to drop her off, I couldn't resist the tennis ball that rolled around the parking lot. I slammed on the brakes, put the car in park and jumped out to claim my prize. When my silly friend proceeded to usurp my vehicle, I instinctively brought the arm back, took aim and fired with concentration. In actuality I aimed for her head (I know that's harsh) but the air manipulated the ball's course so that the......

SMASH
........
CRASH
......

into her hand, ended with an eruption of coffee's sweet caffeine droplets throughout the car and all over her lovely outfit. All those years in little league. What a blessing! What a curse!

1 comment:

jenna said...

I just know that would make a wonderful comic, no? It's funny as hell.